This is an accessibility statement from AEL DATA SERVICES LLP.
Measures to support accessibility
AEL DATA SERVICES LLP takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the website aeldata.com and the content contained within:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our compliance teams
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The website aeldata.com and the content contained within is designed to be best compatible with Chrome Browser and NVDA screen reader combination for desktop.
Accessibility of the website aeldata.com and the content contained within relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the website aeldata.com and the content contained within, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the website aeldata.com and the content contained within:
- Labels – The next and previous button for the carousel in the home page accessible names. We are working actively to fix this.
- List – For some list items found in certain pages a list mark-up is used to visually present related information on the page. However, heading mark-up is used for the particular section.
AEL DATA SERVICES LLP assessed the accessibility of the website aeldata.com and the content contained within by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation by internal resources
- The final content was audited by a certified third-party CPACC Accessibility professional
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the website aeldata.com and the content contained within. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the website aeldata.com and the content contained within:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Get in touch at https://aeldata.com/contact-us/
We try to respond to feedback within 36 hours.
In the unlikely event you are unhappy with our services, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to escalate the matter.
Date: This statement was updated on 7 April 2023.